Last updated on October 16th, 2023 at 03:55 am
After driving for a long period, your car can cause harmful bacteria that accumulate in your car’s interior plastic trimmer, steering wheel, and dashboard. Regular cleaning of your car’s interior plastic trim will greatly reduce the risk of getting dirty and keep them looking its best.
Cleaning your car interior plastic will help you maintain a healthy environment and an enjoyable ride for family or business clients. Here we will guide you to learn how to clean the interior plastic of your car in various methods. We’ve also included some secret tips and tactics to help you maintain your car’s interior plastic super clean.
Super Cleaning Tips For Your Car Interior Plastic
- Step 1 – Vacuuming
- Step 2 – Brush the Interior Plastic
- Step 3 – Clear Stubborn Stains
- Step 4 – Rinse with Water
- Step 5 – Dry Your Car interior Surface
- Step 6 – Use Coating
Let us discuss in detail what will you need –
Step 1: Vacuuming
First, You can remove dirt from your interior plastic with a vacuum cleaner.
- First, remove seat coverings and plastic mats from your car.
- Start your vacuum cleaner.
- You can attach a soft brush with the cleaner to reach tricky corners.
Step 2: Brush the Interior Plastic
Then, take a dust mop to buff dust from the gear shift and hand brake. Also, you can clean your car radio controls, and nooks by applying a paintbrush.
Step 3: Clear Stubborn Stains
Apply mild soap to remove stains from the interior plastic surface. Scrub it thoroughly to remove the stains. Furthermore, utilize a toothbrush to target hard-to-reach sites.
Step 4: Rinse with Water
Soapy water may produce a permanent impression on the interior. Hence, clean the surface with fresh water after applying a soap-water mixture.
Step 5: Dry Your Car interior Surface
I hope you have all the details on how to clean car interior plastic from now. Finally, take a dry cloth to wipe the interior. Otherwise, you’ll end up with dry stains.
Step 6: Use Coating
The coating will help to keep your car interior plastic dust-free. Additionally, it will add a shine to your plastic.
More to explore – How To Clean Car Interior Leather – 7 Tips To Make It Super Clean
Expert Tips on How to clean car interior plastic
- Avoid using an oil-based cleaning solution. Because more debris may settle on your interior plastic.
- If you want to keep your car clean, never have your meal in it. The plastic interior will become filthy and sticky due to the grease of the food.
- Scrub your car’s internal plastic with a soft brush. Never scrub too forcefully, as this will leave a permanent mark on the plastic.
If the interior plastic of your automobile is clean, it might impress a person when he enters it. As a result, it is your responsibility to keep the plastic interior of the automobile immaculate. You may also add some scent to the car to avoid feeling claustrophobic.
You don’t have to be a professional to keep your car’s interior plastic clean. You just have to keep patience and know-how to do it right. We hope you find this guide helpful.
Read to learn more –
- How to Clean Car Seats – 5 Best Cleaning Steps
- How To Clean Car Touch Screen – Simple Steps You Need To Follow