The windshield of a car is like the eyes of a human. The car windshield allows the driver to see forward like the eyes. If the windshield can not provide you with a clear view, you can not drive properly, which can cause an unintended accident with your car.
The importance of keeping the car windshield clean is indescribable. Windshields collect more dirt and oil from the wind as long as it’s on the road. Cleaning your car’s windshield streak-free is difficult but not impossible. Cleaning the windshields of your car is a multi-step process.
Useful Cleaning Secrets For Your Car Windshields
- Step 1 – Clean with a Scrub pad
- Step 2 – Spray Glass cleaner
- Step 3 – Wipe the Windshield
- Step 4 – Buff away Filth from the Car Windshield
- Step 1 – Apply Glass Cleaner on Car Windshield
- Step 2 – Wipe with a microfiber cloth
Let us discuss in detail what will you need –
- Microfiber cloth or towel
- Glass cleaner
- Rubbing alcohol
- Detailing clay
Related Search – The Best Way To Clean Your Car Windows
Step By Step Instructions On How to Clean Car Windshield (Inside)
If you are searching for a guideline on how to clean the car inside the windshield, you are in the right place. Let’s check the cleaning steps-
Step 1: Clean with a Scrub pad
- Rinse your scrub pad with a glass cleaner.
- Apply cleanser to the lower part of the car windshield.
- Brush the inside windshield with this scrub pad until it is spotless.
Step 2: Spray Glass cleaner
After washing the lower part of the windshield, spray glass cleaner on the driver’s side. During the cleaning process of your car windshield, never use water because it may cause spots.
Step 3: Wipe the Windshield
- Wipe the surface of the windshield with a dry microfiber cloth.
- If you want to use a wiper, locate the wiper fluid tank to examine the wiper level. If required, reload it.
- Release the lever after scrubbing sufficiently by the windshield wipers. Additionally, rubbing alcohol will help you to wipe out the clogged blade. Nevertheless, replace your wipers every two to three years.
Step 4: Buff away Filth from the Car Windshield
- Detailing clay can eliminate dust and grease from the cracks. Afterward, grease your car windshield using this lubricant.
- Set the clay in the base of the windshield and scrub with it.
You might also like – Quicker Ways to Clean Your Cars Tires
Step By Step Instructions On How to Clean Car Windshield (Outside)
Step 1: Apply Glass Cleaner on Car Windshield
Before using any glass cleaner, you should clean the space first. Dissolve your glass cleaner in water, and then use the mixture.
Step 2: Wipe with a microfiber cloth
- Wipe your outside windshield in a circular motion until it is entirely cleaned.
- You can use microfiber cloth or wipers in this stage as well.
- Moreover, this step will flush excess filth from your windshield. Rub the windshield by rotating your cloth in a clockwise direction. Replace the towel after wiping away the glass cleaner.
Expert Tips on How to Clean Car Windshields
- Avoid rags as they make scratches on the windshield.
- Instead, apply a microfiber cloth to avoid getting a greasy windshield.
Hopefully you have figured out the cleaning process of car windshields (inside & outside). You don’t need to hire any professional or take the car to the auto service center for this. Cleaning the car windshield as frequently as possible on your own.
More to explore –